Thursday, November 05, 2015

Gobble Gobble Gobble

 
Says Mr. Turkey......hehehhehe
Hello everyone, today's card was designed using CottageCutz Beautiful Turkey Die from the "On The Farm" Release.. I also used CottageCutz "Happy Thanksgiving" die as well. I made this card for This weeks SCS Sketch Challenge, and really enjoyed using CottageCutz Die's along with this wonderful sketch!
 
Now for my card :)
Turkey is colored using the Copic Airbrushing system, and my compressor. LOVE this technique as its super fun, and the results are always beautiful! I used Copic colors - Y08, YR09,R59,G24,G07,E29,
for airbrushing.  The Happy Thanksgiving was cut using Bazzill's Sugar Daddy Bling card stock. And the Design Paper used is from American Crafts Pumpkin Patch.
 
I embellished using Sewing , Ribbon, and antique buttons. My Card measures 5 1/2" x 6"
 
 
 Thank you for looking and have a lovely Day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl
 
Giveaway Winner will be announced Saturday the 7th! Be sure to stop by daily until then and see the wonderful Inspiration from the CottageCutz DT!

6 comments:

Karen in PA said...

Your turkey is so cute and colored beautifully! I don't know anything about the copic airbrush system. Wonder if it works with the Spectrum Noir markers??
Karen

Damjana said...

Such a lovely thanksgiving card. I like turkey, ribbons and the sentiment. I like it very much.

Lena said...

Beautiful card. Love, love how you coloured your turkey.
Hugs,
Lena
Lena’s Creations

Aartje said...

Beautyfull card, great turkey, love the way you put the ribbons.
Hugs Aartje

Vladuška said...

I like this turkey. Card is beautiful.

Carol Hurlock said...

This is is so classic and beautiful. I love how you shaded the turkey. It looks amazing.