Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Vintage Car /All Occasion Cards

 Hello everyone, Cheryl here today to share some mini cards I have been working on as gifts for Christmas. On these cards I used the Darling CottageCutz Dies. For this Gift Set I used the Vintage Car from the Victorian Release. These cards measure 3 1/2 x 3 1/2.
To view photo's close up, please click on the photo's. Thank you
 
I absolutely LOVE the CottageCutz Victorian Release, as there are so many super cute dies in this release. For the Vintage Car I cut it out using Black Card stock, super easy!! The white frame is done using a MS Punch around the page. Lastly I added some Really Reasonable Ribbon, and buttons to embellish my cards. These were super fast and easy to make! I will be sharing some more gift sets shortly! :)

Hope you enjoyed my post today!
Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,

5 comments:

Vladuška said...

I love vintage look of this card and this vintage car. They are beautiful.

Lori said...

It looks like these cards are Fabulous but, if I may make a suggestion.....please make your photos large enough to see! Every day I come in to see the great art and the pictures are so small, that I can barely see them. Thank you for sharing.

Carol Hurlock said...

How cute this is. I love that die. I just used it on some Paris themed tags I made. It's perfect little masculine die. Super cute!
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Joanne said...

Lori in regards to your comment, if you click on the photo, it will enlarge to accommodate your screen. These photos are not small.

RoseMarry said...

Wow.this is Amazing Used Honda Odyssey Cars For Sale