Thursday, August 28, 2014

Fancy Mary Jane Shoes

Hi, Vladka here!
Shoes! Important topic for almost every woman. Beautiful dress is nothing without beautiful shoes. For me, shoes are important, but
I´m not obsessed with them and I don´t need new pair every month. But I like special and comfortable shoes and my favorite are all kind of ballerina shoes. And when I put on my special pair, I can conquer the world. And what about you?
I used  Fancy Mary Jane Shoes CottageCutz die and cut them out of white card stock and stamped them with polkadot stamp. I would called this: CAS card with meaning! I really like this quote.
So girls, put on your favorite pair of shoes and enjoy your life!

1 comment:

Mojca said...

ohhhhh the little shoes are so gorgeous and the card really pretty Vladka. hugs! Mojca