Saturday, July 26, 2014

Sweet Baby Boy

Hello everyone, today's Baby Boy card was designed for for The Scrapping Cottage using the darling CottageCutz Baby dies. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this collection, as there are soooo many darling dies to choose from! To see the entire Baby Release please visit the Scrapping Cottage HERE!

The little CottageCutz Rugged Baby Boy clothes are absolutely darling and perfect for a baby boy card, or even a boy Birthday card. I also used the CottageCutz Oval Doily and Frame die. The CottageCutz Fancy Baby Corner piece, and writing are all CottageCutz Expressions dies. The Baby Boy clothes are colored with copics, and the frame is distressed with Tim Holtz distress ink. 

The Design Paper I used is the American Crafts Baby collection. I also used all ribbons,lace,spiral Stamens, and flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon. To complete my card I added some sewing, and little buttons to the corners.

Thank you for looking and have a super awesome weekend!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl



3 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Everything about this is just darling. From the pretty paper to the die cuts. Outstanding.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Vladuška said...

Oh, your card is so adorable and so boyish. I just love it.

Kathy said...

This is so adorable, Cheryl! I love the blues and browns and your beautiful coloring! Blessings! Kathy