Friday, June 13, 2014

Whimsy Bird & Cage card



Today I am sharing with you my new Whimsy Bird card I created with beautiful CottageCutz Collections of dies.


 First, I created background using border punch and template for making clouds.


Then, I cut all images from Whimsy Bird & Cage set out using different colors of papers. Of course, sponged edges with craft inks and glued on clouds background. Added clear Dew Drops on card and rhinestones on the flowers center and bird cage. 
So cute little bird......Love it!

For this project I used:


Thank you and Have a Wonderful Day! Olena

5 comments:

Mojca said...

Wow so very pretty! love the cute birds dies. Have a beautiful weekend. hugs! Mojca

Kathy said...

Beautiful card, Olena! I love your flowers and the bird to so adorable! Blessings! Kathy

Carol Hurlock said...

Such a sweet card. I just love your clouds in the background. It makes for a perfect background for the awesome dies you used.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Vladuška said...

What a beautiful background and with this little bird is card really cute.

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Olena, this is absolutely darling! LOVE all the details, and love the clouds. Its been a long time since I have made clouds on a card. Beautiful as always hun!!
Hugs,
Cheryl