Friday, May 31, 2013

Welcome Baby

Hello and beautiful friday to you all!

Simona here with a new post for the Scrapping Cottage blog.
This time I made an easel card for a newborn baby girl (Jerneja).
I made this card with beautiful CottageCutz dies


I used Distress Inks for coloring my CottageCutz  cut outs. 
Everything was cut out of white cardstock.


I also used few punches from Martha Stewart,
Spellbinders Blossom die and embossing folder dots.
The word 'dobrodošla' means 'welcome'.


I created a matching envelope for the card. The envelope was made
with vellum paper. The CottageCutz Baby border was cut 4x
out of white cardstock on sponged with Distress Ink Barn door.


....and here is the look at the card in the envelope.

Hope you like todays post.

Wish you all a wonderful day and
thank you for stopping by!

Hugs,
Simona

The dies used:




8 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh this is simply gorgeous Simona! I love the layout and the pretty colours. hugs! Mojca

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Absolutely Darling baby card Simona!! I LOVE all the baby dies you used, and love the layout!!! Beautiful job!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Tina said...

Simona, your card is so adorable!

Kathy said...

This is so adorable Simona!!! I love the little stork and how you used the dies! Cute envelope too! Blessings! Kathy

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!

Olena said...

WOW!!! So cute Baby card! Love it! Olena

Vladuška said...

Oh, how sweet and cute is this. Beautiful job, Simona.

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so cute. Love the size card and all your fabulous detail.
Bear Hugs,
Carol