Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Father's Day gift tag

Hello Everyone!


 Olena here and Today I am sharing a Fathers Day gift tag I created 
with beautiful CottageCutz Collections of dies.



For this gift tag I used Scallop Insert card/tag die from NEW Collection and  


For my project I cut out tag. First, I sponged tag with craft ink, stamped background and sentiment. Then, I cut out two times Fishing Basket with Fish and sponge all images with craft inks. I, also, added  ribbon and embellishments to tag front as shown in picture above.


For this project I used:


 


9 comments:

Lisa aka Raining said...

So adorable!

Simko said...

Olena, what a nice tag! I love the fishing bag with fishes. Great for a fisherman! Great colors too!
Hugs,
Simona

Vladuška said...

This is great masculine tag, I love it.

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so cute. Great for Father's Day. I love that fish themed die. Great looking tag!
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Cheryl Walker said...

OMGosh Olena, this is absolutely super CUTE!!!! I love it for father's day!!!!! this is perfect to add to a gift, just tie it on. I did that with Mothers Day Plants, I tied on tags to them, no cards this year. heheheehe Love the fish bag, too cute!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Kathy said...

Olena, this is just too cute!!! I love it! Blessings! Kathy

Frances said...

Oh, absolutely love it! hugs, Frances.

Mojca said...

Oh this is so very cute! love the little fishes. hugs! Mojca

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Very Pretty,Love the dies!!!