Tuesday, October 23, 2012

CottageCutz Hocus Pocus Mini

Hello everyone, today I'm sharing a Darling CottageCutz Halloween Hocus Pocus Mini Toilet Paper Album.
I really enjoyed putting this mini together. I used 4 Toilet Paper Rolls, and covered them with paint,DCWV design paper, Lots of Really Reasonable Ribbon,Lace and Trim. I also added some feathers, and buttons.

Throughout my mini I used lots of CottageCutz dies and will list and link them here

CottageCutz Dies used:
Cupcake Toppers(For ghost)


On these 2 pages, I used CottageCutz "Bats on Branch" and the Ghost from "Cupcake Toppers". They are colored with Creative Inspiration Paints in Onyx,Chocolate, and blue ice for the ghost.
in my video I will show you my interactive pages. Love doing these in mini's


on these 2 pages I left them pretty plain, but did add 2 spiders from the CottageCutz "Spiderweb Border" they are colored too with Onyx. I also colored my flower and added a cat face to it.


For my last page here I used the Beautiful CottageCutz "Lace Envelope" LOVE using this in all my mini's, its perfect for the back page and adding either a spot for writing,pictures or just tags.


All the dies are linked above, but wanted to share photo's of all the ones I used.








My Video on my Hocus Pocus Halloween Mini


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Kimberly S said...

What a gorgeous little TP mini, and the die cuts are beautiful (and adorable). hugs, Kimberly