Wednesday, September 26, 2012

CottageCutz Halloween Treats

Hello everyone, today I'm sharing a Treat Box I decorated up, for my Niece!
I used the Super SWEET CottageCutz Halloween Gothic Gate for the bottom of my box! I LOVE this gate, it was super fun to color up and put together!!  I colored the gate with Faber Castell Pit Artist Pen, and then added some stickle to the gate. Next the pumpkins were dusted with Tim Holtz ink.
I also used other Faber Castell to color with.

For the top of the box i tied some Tulle that I sprayed with Glimmer Mist Black. My box remains empty until I can get back to the store to buy the yummy candy to put in this :)


The Big bow is a Hair bow I made using all Really Reasonable Ribbon. I glued it onto a hairpin piece. For the center I added a brad, that I glued on. 





Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs,
Cheryl;

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

Cheryl this is just spooktacular. I love the gorgeous bow on this beautiful creation. Don't you just love this die. Fabulous work as always my friend!
Bear Hugs,
Carol