Thursday, July 12, 2012

Glassine Decorated Gift Bag

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a decorated Glassine Gift Bag! I designed my gift bag for The Scrapping Cottage using the Beautiful CottageCutz dies :)
I started with a plain bag, and then decorated with dp,ribbon,lace, and the Beautiful CottageCutz dies.
CottageCutz Dies Used:
CottageCutz/Build-a-Butterfly
CottageCutz/Lace Flower Doily
CottageCutz/Flower Mini
CottageCutz/Pennants Eyelet
CottageCutzPennants Plain

Other supplies used:
Glassine Bag/Really Reasonable Ribbon
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Silky Crush,sheer box pleated trim,Lace.Satin
DCWV Be Mine Stack
Helmar's Premium Craft Glue/450 Quick Dry/Scrap Dots
Flowers/Feathers,Pearls

Links for all the dies used are above!




I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Build-a-Butterfly! you can double layer,triple layer like I did here! I used 2 of the big pieces of the butterfly and then 1 of the smaller for the fancy wings. I thought making it 
3-D with Helmar's Scrap dots was perfect, now the wings will stay out like shown in my picture. I distressed the edges too. the Dp i used on the bag is what I also used for the Butterfly, and its listed above as well.

The Flower Mini was cut using the same dp, and then distressed the edges with tim holtz antique linen. I added some pearls to the centers.

I also LOVE using the pennants, as they are perfect for cards,bags,layouts,mini's and other altered art!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just gorgeous Cheryl. I love all the beautiful details on this bag. I love working with these. They are lots of fun.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

MiamiKel said...

oh how gorgeous!! what a treat this is! the color palette is just wonderful and i love the Victorian feel this has!! xoxo