Saturday, February 18, 2012

Welcome Our Newest DT Member to Our Team!

Hello everyone, I hope you will help us welcome our Newest DT member "Carol Hurlock" to The Cottage Cutz Design Team!

Welcome Carol!! We are so excited to have you as part of our DT!
A little info on Carol-

  **Becoming a design team member for Scrapping Cottage is so exciting.  My first love in paper crafting was paper piecing and doing it the old fashioned way with tracing and fussy cutting.  The Cottage Cutz dies make it so easy because putting together the pieces is what I enjoyed the most.  My work is filled with punches and die cuts and it is something I enjoy doing very much.  I  dream in punches and die cuts and very often find myself daydreaming my next project!  It will be a pleasure to bring my style and inspiration to this very talented design team.

I live in a small town in Georgia which is located about 35 minutes from Jacksonville Florida.  My husband and I have two boys, Wesley 25 and Ryan 19.  They are both in college-Wesley working on his Masters Degree plus holding a full time job and Ryan working on his Associates Degree.  I work full time for a Construction Equipment Rental Company and spend every free moment creating in my craft room. 


***To see some of Carol's BEAUTIFUL work please visit her Blog HERE!!*** 

Also Carol's 1st Post using the DARLING Cottage Cutz Die's will be tomorrow :) Hope you will stop back by tomorrow to see her post! :)




Hope you all have a lovely day!
Hugs ,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Janice W. said...

Hi Carol,
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your projects!

Cheryl Walker said...

Carol we are all super excited to have you aboard our team, and cant wait to see what you design using the Cottage Cutz die's. Hope you have a wonderful weekend hun! and Congratulations!!!!
Hugs
Cheryl

Joanne said...

Welcome Carol to our CottageCutz design team. I am really excited to have you and I can't wait to see all of your beautiful creations.

Lorie said...

Welcome, Carol! Your creations are gorgeous, and a visit to your blog is a real treat! I'm really looking forward to working with you!

Unknown said...

Hi Carol!
So glad to have you join our team! I'm sure you are going to make amazing creations with the CottageCutz dies and I can't wait to see them!
hugs,
Gini