Thursday, December 15, 2011

Flying By To Say Hi


I think I have been making Christmas projects since August - so I decided I needed a little break from the Holiday festivities! So I've got a card that is a little bit more spring inspired! I love the layering of the dies and patterns - I just think it makes for a fun card!

CottageCutz Dies
Bird With Flowers
Ornate Circle Frame
Leafy Foliage
Scallop Three Edger
Eyelet Edger

Other
October Afternoon Papers
Inspired By Stamping The Sky's the Limit stamp set
Want2Scrap Pearls
Worldwin Papers Cardstock

4 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

OMgosh I LOVe LOVE LOVE this card hun! BEAUTIFUL job and love all the cottage cutz you used and those edgers are BEAUTIFUL along with your bird and design papers!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Lori said...

Lovely as always...

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Oh for goodness sake! How gorgeous is this?? LOVE IT A MILLION PIECES!!

Francine said...

This is so beautiful. I would love to make this. I am now following your blog. :) Francine