Sunday, August 07, 2011

Anticipation!!

Good morning friends!  I hope you have all been enjoying a lovely weekend.  Today it is raining here in New England and that's okay because it is much needed.  Today's card features the Popcorn and Cotton Candy die.  This little girl is peering into the window with excited anticipation, wondering which special treats she would like to buy while taking a break from the carnival rides.  I can almost feel her joy!


I made a snack tray/holder for the cotton candy.  The die cuts were cut from white cardstock and colored with Copics. The background papers are by Memory Box and the twine is from The Twinery.  The little girl was hand drawn with the exception of the Peachy Keen face.  Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

9 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh my gosh!! This is just amazing, and hand drawn!!!! Beautiful, creative, and absolutely fantastic in every detail!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Janice I love your card hun! Love the cotton candy stand, and your cottage cutz used! Super darling girl, love the little face you used too :) Beautiful job hun :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Unknown said...

Janice, this is so creative! I love how you built your scene - It's just adorable!
hugs,
Gini

carousellady said...

How adorable and I love the drawing of the little girl. You are so talented as well as creative.

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

Janice,
This is one of the cutest scenes I've seen in awhile..It is beautiful.. Super duper job. I love it, cause I'm not creative..

hugs
bobbi

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

This is darling Janice!!!

Janice W. said...

testing something
My Website

Janice W. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
callyannc said...

Oh my gosh!!! The cutest card ever! I want one!!!!! Thanks for sharing again CallyAnn
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
This really is the cutest!!!