Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Is it Spring yet???

Here in Utah we keep getting teased with Spring weather, then reality hits and it snows again. Now that it's March it feels like it mentally anyway, hope it's springy where you are.
Heaven knows we've all had enough winter!
Today I am featuring the Ornate Dragonfly from the Gnomes & Fairies release. This die gives you the option to make a simple one cut dragonfly or you can cut out the two backer pieces if you want that look. I cut the body out of black and placed it over the silver to achieve the look I used on my card.

I added some Stickles and adhered it to my card. It was super simple.

We'll see ya next Wednesday - have a good one!
Kay


4 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Very pretty!! Love how you used that dragonfly shape!!

Lorie said...

Beautiful, Kay! I LOVE the sparkles, and I'm VERY ready for Spring, too!!

Shar said...

Oh so pretty!! Very springy, Kay. :)

Janice W. said...

So sweet! I can't wait for spring!