Wednesday, December 01, 2010

A Taste of Homemade

If you are like me, December brings a little extra baking around my house. From the parties and get togethers to neighbor gifts it seems like there is always something baking around the holidays. This Snowlady Chef die is a perfect way give those homemade goodies to others.
From tags to cards to bag toppers she will be sure to present your treats well.

I love how I can match my dies to whatever paper I want them to go with!
Happy baking and especially sampling those baked goodies :)
Kay

3 comments:

Shar said...

Ohhh I love everything about this!From the embossed background to the matching papers and colors to the adorable baking snowman. Too cute, Kay!

Ruth Ellen said...

The colors are just fabulous!!! And I agree that the embossed background really looks great with this adorable snowman!!

Vicky said...

Love the colors you used the paper is pretty, I like embossed background