Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thankful

Hello! I hope this Sunday finds you well. For my card today, I wanted to show that the Pumpkin House die doesn't have to just be "Halloweenie". I used it to make a more Harvesty/Fall card.

Can you see inside here? ☺ I always finish off the inside of my cards with a small strip of whatever patterned paper I used on the front of the card. Well folks, that's my card for today...I'm off to watch an American Pickers marathon on t.v. and do some craftin'! I feel the need to glitter something! ☺

Have a GREAT day!
Nikki




5 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Oh I love what a nice-sized pumpking this die makes all by itself!! Thanks for showing us this alternative today!

Lb Scrapgirl said...

love this card. very soothing for a season that gets crazy.

CreatedbyKay said...

These dies are so versatile - love this fall card you made!

Lorie said...

This is beautiful, Nikki! That paper is just gorgeous, and makes such an elegant card with the way you've used the die! Beautiful work, as always!!

Shar said...

Oh Nikki, so lovely!! I like the size of the pumpkin....may have to add that one to my list. :) Great job, as always!!!