Saturday, October 02, 2010

Got Mud?!

There is nothing more exciting than getting a package of new Cottage Cutz shapes!! I received some of the new Fall shapes this week in my mailbox and I have been playing ever since! I pulled out all of my Cottage Cutz dies and re-organized them so I could combine my new Fall dies with my older Fall dies.

My project today is featuring the new Cottage Cutz Tractor Die. I created my tractor to match the tractor in my pictures. This shape is designed perfectly to provide enough pieces to allow great personalization, but is still quick and easy to piece together. I also used small foam pop dots under the wheels to give a 3-D look to my tractor. This shape really goes together so easily and coordinates so well with so many of the other dies from this Fall Release.



I hope you get a chance for some creative time this weekend! Thanks so much for coming by the Blog today and happy scrapping!!
Ruth Ellen



3 comments:

Lorie said...

Looks like there's some Gator fun goin' on there! LOL!! Great layout, Ruth Ellen! I love that die!!

Hugs,
Lorie

Shar said...

So cute. love the tractor! Great page, Ruth Ellen!

CreatedbyKay said...

This tractor is perfect for these pics! Don't you just love how the CC dies fit so many different themes?? Very cute LO!