Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fall Fun!

Happy Saturday!!  It is still really hot down here in Alabama, so I thought maybe if I started working on some Fall layouts, I could bring a little cool breeze my way!

I have combined several Cottage Cutz dies together to embellish my layout today. The Cottage Cutz Mini Acorn and Mini Maple Leaf are perfect together! They also go great with the newest Fall dies from the Sept 2010 Release. I combined these shapes with the Cottage Cutz Stylized Tree and by changing the leaves to a golden yellow, it becomes a Fall tree! I also used one of my embossing folders on the top of the Stylized Tree in order to give it some texture. A lot of inking went into this layout as well to carry on the Fall feeling I wanted.


Never forget to pull out older dies! Cottage Cutz shapes are specially designed for versatility and fun and will be useful accents on your projects for years to come! Have a great weekend and happy scrapping!

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Great layout, Ruth Ellen! I love the way you did your journaling, and the acorn/leave die is just adorable! You always have great pictures, too!! I'm always look forward to your layouts and pages.

Shar said...

Such a cute way to show the versatility of the various dies. I love the cute little embellishment on your title. Great job!

CreatedbyKay said...

Love the way you used your CC dies on your LO! I like the fact that you used it as part of your title.