Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas - Wisdom Tree

Merry Christmas everyone!

It's Donna here, I hope you all are relaxed and enjoying your family and friends this holiday season!  I want to wish everyone that celebrates the Christ of Jesus, Merry Christmas.  I love being with family and I am enjoying being with my family and my grandchildren this holiday season.

I have a CAS card for you today!  I am using the Wisdom Tree die today because it says it all about the season. 


Here is how I put my card together. 
1.  My card base is 4 x 5 1/2,
2.  I cut all my pieces out that I want to use on my card,


3.  I glued the wisdom tree to the white card base that I cut out using the Double Stitched Rectangle die.  I used the largest frame.
4.  I finished my card by adding some bling to my card to give it some more definition. 

Everyone seems to have an after Christmas sale, please check the CottageCutz store tomorrow, there is going to be an after Christmas sale!  You don't want to miss out if you have been looking at a certain die.

Supplies Used:





2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

beautiful card Donna- and so speaks of what we are celebrating this Christmas season-Merry Christmas to you and your family

Anita Kejriwal said...

A Lovely card.