Sunday, July 31, 2016

The Card for Newborn Baby+ VIDEO tutorial

Hi, Yuliya here!
Welcome to my new post where I will show you how to make this pretty card with the CottageCutz dies.

Here is list of all supplies I used
CottageCutz Dies:
- CottageCutz Tea Time Doily (4x4)- CottageCutz Butterfly Tag
- CottageCutz Plumeria & Leaves (4x4)
- CottageCutz Expressions Hello
- CottageCutz Garden Accessories
Other: Sizzix machine, glue, patterned paper, cardstock,scissors
Follow me!)
             

I would like to remind you on our challenge #4 - greenery
You still have time to share your projects with us.
I hope you have been inspired by my card today.





6 comments:

Vladuška said...

Very cheerful card. Thanks for tutorial.

Mary Marsh said...

Such a sweet baby card and I enjoyed watching your process video

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Thank you Vladuška !

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Thank you Mary!)

creative lady said...

Cute card...thanks for the video!

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Thank you Donna!