Thursday, December 03, 2015

Merry Christmas card

Hi there and welcome to CottageCutz Blog with new CottageCutz project on.

Today I am sharing with you my new Merry Christmas card  I created with  beautiful NEW CottageCutz Christmas Release.


To make circle card, start by cutting silver card stock with scalloped circle die, score and fold crease to make card base.  
Next step is cutting Merry Christmas Filigree using white card stock. 
Than, cut original circle with circle die, using blue card stock, bigger than Merry Christmas Filigree circle. Glue sentiment image on it and decorate with ribbon and rhinestones.
To make circle card, start by cutting silver card stock with scalloped circle die, score and fold crease to make card base. 



 For this project I used:
 
____________________________________________
 Card Supplies:
CottageCutz dies: Merry Christmas Filigree
Card stock: white, blue and silver
Inks: ----
Stamps: ----
Other: Sizzix die cut machine, circle and scalloped circle dies,  scissors, circle paper punch, craft glue, pierce tool, silver ribbon and rhinestones.
____________________________________________
Thanks for visiting, I hope your day is wonderful! Olena

4 comments:

Karen in PA said...

So delicate and pretty, Olena! I like the colors too.
Karen

Vladuška said...

I love how you used this die cut.

Tam said...

lovely! I just got this die in the sale. Woohoo!! Impatiently waiting for my order to arrive! *tap*tap*tap* LOL I only just discovered the wonderful world of Cottage Cutz this year.

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so pretty. The blue background makes this die really stand out. Simple yet elegant!