Monday, April 13, 2015

White Roses card

Hello Everyone from Olena !!!
  Finally, we have a Real Spring time in Illinois. Warm and sunny days outside +68F.....Awesome!!!!!
 OK, today I am sharing with you my new White roses background card I created with beautiful Summer CottageCutz Collection of dies.

For my project I used "Flowering Vine" die for background on this card. 
Just, cut flowers out using white paper and glued all on purple cardstock. 

 

Added ribbon in the middle of card and rhinestones. 
Very simple and quick card. 
Also, like a option, you can added different sentiment on card or inside, but I think this card cute without sentiments too. 


 For this project I used:







3 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Beautiful Olena! Love how you used the one floral die to create the beautiful background on your card!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Vladuška said...

This is great how you've used this die for background. I like it very much. And this bow complete the whole scene. Beautiful card.

Carol Hurlock said...

What an absolutely creative way to use that die. It looks like a background die. I love it. So beautiful.
Bear Hugs,
Carol