Sunday, February 08, 2015

CottageCutz Storage Idea's with Vladka

Hi everyone. Vladka is here today. 

This week the CottageCut Design Team Members sharing how they store their CottageCutz dies with all of you. It is always nice to get some idea's of storage for our crafting supplies, and we hope that you find some inspiration from our Design Team. Each of us will be posting on different days this week sharing idea's on how to store CottageCutz Dies! 
Hope you will stop by and take a peek. 

And this is not all, you can already see how Olena and Cheryl store their dies and today is my turn to show you how I store mine. I have bigger ones on my so called CottageCutz wall. It looks like this:
What I like about them is that they are mostly always in standard sizes as 3x3, 4x4, 4x6, minis and so on. So, because of that it is much easier to store them. But before I hang them on this rails, I took away the original plastic cover and put the original paper sheet together with die in the bag. I buy little bags in different sizes and each of them has a zipper which is really practical, because I can take out and put dies back how many times I want. I also made video for you where I try to show and tell more about my SC storage. If you want to see the bigger screen, just click on YouTube in the bottom line of the video.  And here it is:
As you´ve seen in video, I have my minis in the wooden box with 6 drawers and also here I try to keep them in some order. Here you can see how this box looks like:
I hope this was interesting and maybe this gives you some idea how to store your dies. Have fun! 

5 comments:

Eileen L. said...

What a beautiful craft room you have. I love your color scheme and its so nice and neat. Your storage idea is wonderful. Im not sure where you store your other dies but the cottage cutz storage is wonderful to see everything you have in order to use it.

moi said...

Great idea to show how you store your SC dies. You really do a magic with them and your cards are amazing.
BTW I love your craft room ;)

karen said...

Thank you, Vladka, for showing us your storage system. I love how you can see all of the dies on your storage wall so easily! Karen

Olena said...

Super! Love this storage system. Nice idea. Thank you.

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely LOVE the hanging storage system, and the way you store them all!
Hugs
Cheryl