Sunday, January 11, 2015

CottageCutz Springy Fold Card


Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a CottageCutz Springy Fold Card to share today. I made a few of these awhile back, and figured I would revisit this fun fold.

On my card I used the CottageCutz Garden Delight Butterfly Die, cut it out, and then used a glitter on it, and added some half backed pearls. I love using glitters on the butterflies, they look so pretty this way, and its easy to do.
Next I took some stamps and stamped some coordinating colors on the tag, and added a sentiment as well. Lastly I added some ribbon,flowers, and dots to my card.
CottageCutz Dies used below:

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh this is really pretty, love the colour combination. Hugs! Mojca

Bellibone said...

beautiful card and I Love the fold!

♥CharmingChicCards♥

Carol Hurlock said...

Pretty Cheryl. Love the color combination. It speaks of spring!

Olena said...

Pretty card.

Vladuška said...

I like this fresh colors, so pretty.