Saturday, December 27, 2014

CottageCutz Ornament Tag

Hello everyone, and Happy Saturday to all!
Today I (Cheryl) wanted to share a super easy and simple tag I created using the Beautiful CottageCutz Dies.

On my tag I used one of the CottageCutz Deer Ornament from the CottageCutz Christmas Release. I just cut it out in white, and then glued it onto the dp and cut around the ornament. Next I added some of the pieces from CottageCutz Elegant Holly Corner that I cut out in green. I then added some little flowers for some accent.

For embellishments, I used some RRRibbon, and Seam Binding. Lastly I added a sticker sentiment to the bottom

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all
Cheryl

2 comments:

Olena said...

So beautiful tag!!! Love it!

Vladuška said...

Rich and beautiful tag.