Monday, August 18, 2014

Animal Party

Hi, all! Vladka here and today I have animal project for you. That is how invitations and party sticks look like. 
This is what you need to prepare perfect children party with animal theme. And now, step by step. First you need invitations and I created them with three different motives:  Baby Elephant, Baby Lion and Baby Hippo. Text was designed in Word and printed on white card stock.
Then I made this cute little sticks, which can be used for playing later. Besides all three animal motives, I used also  Magnolia Doily die.
And last but not least, I decorate paper napkins with the same motives and I find this so cute. I think it will be also possible to do this for paper cups. Animals are colored with Copics, but otherwise I used white and blue card stock and wooden sticks which I bought in grocery shop. 
Till next time, I wish you all great time.

4 comments:

Mojca said...

this is too pretty! hugs! Mojca

Carol Hurlock said...

These are as sweet as they can be. Don't you just love the baby animal. You had some great ideas. Love the matching napkins.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely darling Vladka! Love these, and love the baby animals, they are so sweet! super cute idea's!!!
Hugs
Cheryl

Olena said...

Love it, love it, love it. Great job.