Monday, July 28, 2014

Three little Elephants

Hi, all. Vladka here today!

Do you remember this song about little Elephant on a spider´s web? On my card it is opposite; it starts with three Elephants and goes down to one Elephant.

The both sides can be open and each one has song print, which I made with Word. I used two dies: Baby Elephant and Pink Peony Flower and colored die cuts with Copics. I think this is cute card for a kid. Kids like such things and they will start singing immediately, don't you think?

I wish you all funny day!


4 comments:

Olena said...

So cute baby card! Love it!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just darling. The little elephants are super cute.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Kathy said...

What a gorgeous card, Vladka! Such a clever and cute idea for a children's card! Blessings! Kathy

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Vladka this is way too cute and perfect baby card! Love all the Elephants!!! super CUTE!
Hugs,
Cheryl