Tuesday, April 15, 2014

CottageCutz Springtime Floral/MOM Card

Hello everyone, and Happy Tuesday to all! Today's card was designed using CottageCutz Dies for Really Reasonable Ribbon's Monochromatic Challenge that started today. For my card I chose to use Yellow as my color and Grey and white as my neutrals.

I absolutely LOVE the CottageCutz Springtime Floral die, its absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!  I added some Viva Pearl Pen dots to the this beautiful floral piece, and a small polka dotted bow and flower to the bottom of it.
The MOM sentiment is from the New CottageCutz Expressions Release found here. I'm LOVING using these new CottageCutz as they are super fun and simple to use.



The frame around the edges is a punch around the page. I used it for both layers. All card stock is a shimmery American Crafts card stock, one has dots embossed in it, and the others are just a shimmery regular card stock. I also used Really Reasonable Ribbons Sweetheart Blossoms. I have to say, I think these blossoms are one of my favorite flowers out there. I LOVE them!!! The Ribbon is from this months Ribbon club assortment.
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl



5 comments:

Mojca said...

looks really fancy and so gorgeous! hugs! Mojca

Carol Hurlock said...

Absolutely gorgeous. So elegant and beautiful.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Simko said...

Stunning! What a fabulous color combination, Cheryl! Truly beautiful!
Hugs,
Simona

Vladuška said...

So elegant and beautiful.

Kathy said...

Beautiful card for mom, Cheryl! Love the Springtime Floral Die! Blessings! Kathy