Thursday, February 06, 2014

Spring Floral Basket


Hello everyone from Simona!

Here I am with a new post for The Scrapping Cottage Blog.
Today's card was made with gorgeous new die 
Spring Floral Basket from the NEW Garden Delight Release.


I fell in love with the Spring Floral Basket  die the moment
I saw it. Here is how I used the die on my card.
I cut the die out 2x out of the Bearly Mine Digi paper
(1x pink, 1x green). I snipped the basket from the whole die
and glued it on top of the whole pink die. I also cut out the 
green butterfly.


I cut the corner die 2x out of different shades of pink paper.
I cut out the butterflies and glued them on top of the whole corner 
die. I used liquid pearls on the butterflies.


I distress the edges and added a satin ribbon and a bow with
a brad. I wanted to try something different so I took a pink
copic marker and colored in the tulips. I did the same with
the leaves, but used the green marker. To get that special effect
I used Glossy Accent on the tulips and let it dry.

I am very happy with the final result and I hope you
found some inspiration in today's project.

See you all next time!

Hugs,
Simona


The dies used:






5 comments:

Vladuška said...

Your card is like a spring. Colors are so gentle and great use of all dies.

Cheryl Walker said...

OMGOSH Simona this a absolutely beautiful! I love how you did the flowers and basket, and love the colors you used. Beautiful job and love all the dies you combined on your card.
Hugs
Cheryl

Olena said...

Very nice colors of the card!!!!! and very beautiful bow, Great job!

Kathy said...

Just gorgeous, Simona! I love all the pinks and greens...so springlike! Blessings! Kathy

Carol Hurlock said...

How beautiful. This is stunning and it's beauty speaks to me. I love everything about this.
Bear Hugs,
Carol