Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Garden Delight Bird Gift Card Holder


Hello everyone, Cheryl here today to share a Gift Card Holder made using the Beautiful New CottageCutz Garden Delight Bird from the CottageCutz "Garden Delight Collection"

I started off with a premade card that I purchased for super cheap, and it was already shaped at the top, and had the pretty blue tones. I used scor tape to close the top of this card, and then cut my CottageCutz Tea Time Doily out with white card stock. Next I cut blue and white circles for the area where my sentiment is stamped. I did do a little distressing in blue around the sentiment. Next I cut 2 of the CottageCutz Sweetheart Borders, one for the front of my gift card holder, and the other for the tag for the inside.

The beautiful CottageCutz Garden Delight Bird was cut with white card stock, then colored in green,blue, and pink Copic markers.

Below are the CottageCutz Dies used

 Lastly I decorated the front with big bows using Really Reasonable Ribbon in Blue Satin. The roses are a resin, or plastic, but were brads, and I hot glued them onto the bows and the gift card.

Thank you for looking and have a super awesome day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

7 comments:

Simko said...

BEAUTIFUL gift card holder, Cheryl! I love all of the dies used, especially the new Garden Delight Bird die. Also Love the pretty bows and colors.
Hugs,
Simona

Mojca said...

waw it's such a gorgeous creation! hugs! Mojca

Kathy said...

What a beautiful gift card holder, Cheryl! Such pretty bows! Blessings! Kathy

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh how sweet. Love the soft blue color. Just gorgeous.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Vladuška said...

Very clever idea, Chery. Gift card holder is beautiful and so gentle.

Unknown said...

How stunning! every detail is just perfect! and the shades of blue, oh my! Very pretty indeed!

Olena said...

Super!!! Love it!