Thursday, December 19, 2013

CottageCutz Shabby Chic Christmas Stocking

Have yourself a Shabby little Christmas.
  May all your decorations be white. 
 Hang a tattered little star upon the highest bow,
 and have yourself a Shabby little Christmas now!!!
Hello friends and bloggers It's Carol here today.    It's now just about that time before Christmas when I realize I have planned more craft projects than I know I can finish or handle.  I was procrastinating about this project knowing I had cards to make to get in the mail and a project to show you today. I got out my little Christmas note cards that I purchased from Michaels, got some white paint, cheese cloth, kraft cardstock, a couple of dies, glitter and punches and went to town.  This card goes together fast.  I am not kidding.  I will have made 8 cards in two nights.  That is fast for me!
Not only that, this will cost 66 cents to mail instead of $2.50 to $3.00 per card that I normally spend.  This is so much fun to make.  If I don't have paint up to my elbows and on my face and glitter all over the place, I am not having fun.  This was fun!!!!    Thanks for stopping by.  Sure do appreciate it.  See you soon!!!  Here are the dies I used:

http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzwintersnowflakewreathelites.aspx


http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzwintersnowflakewreathelites.aspx


6 comments:

Vladuška said...

Eco and white paper are so good combination. I also like to use it and your card is so cheerful and nice.

Olena said...

So cute stocking card. Love the comb. of colors. Great job.

Unknown said...

I'd love to find one of these beautiful cards in my mil box ;)

Love it!

Simko said...

Your card is beautiful, Carol! I love the dies used (Build a Christmas Stocking and Winter Snowflake Wreath) and white and craft combo! Simply stunning!
Hugs,
Simona

Kathy said...

Gorgeous white elegance Carol! I love the stocking die! Blessings! Kathy

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely beautiful Carol! Love how elegant your card is, and love the stocking die too!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl