Saturday, August 03, 2013

CottageCutz post - I Love You card

Hello Everyone from Olena.

Today I am sharing a White Love card I created with Beautiful  Summer CottageCutz Collections 2013. 


For this card I used  NEW die cuts from Summer Collection 2013  "Fancy Cattails & Butterflies"die (4x4).
 
For this project I used just only one die setr from NEW Summer Collection 2013. I cut out two times image. One image I glued on white cardstock using foam tape. From another die cuts I used only butterfly for Dimensions. I, also, used Glitter glue for wings.
 
 
  
For sentiment I used sentiment "I LOve You" from Stampin up! Collection.
 

 I used green pearls for finishing touches. 

For this project I used:
 

8 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Olena, Beautiful job on your card hun! LOVE all the white, and love the die you used from the Fancy Floral collection! I am LOVING this collection!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Simko said...

Beautiful card, Olena! I love the gentle look of the card and I also love the die used! Great job, as always!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Simona

Kathy said...

What a beautiful card, Olena! I just love white on white and this really shows the beautiful die! Blessings! Kathy

Frances said...

Wonderful creation, love the white on white design. Hugs, Frances

Mojca said...

What a beautiful and elegant card. hugs! Mojca

Carol Hurlock said...

Olena this is amazing. Love what you did with the butterfly. That special touch just rocks.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Vladuška said...

So gentle and perfectly done. It is a real beauty.

Unknown said...

Stunning!