Thursday, May 30, 2013

Bella Spring Tree


Hello everyone, Cheryl here with the Beautiful NEW Bella Spring Collection. I absolutely LOVE this CottageCutz Bella Spring Tree from the new "Elites" Collection.


I cut my tree out with brown card stock and then cut another out with white. Next I colored all the white flowers with a Pink Copic marker, cut them out and glued them onto the Brown tree. I also added some white pearls to them too.  

I layered the tree on top of the CottageCutz Oval Doily & Frame. For my card layers-My bright pink layer is embossed, and the other is a gingham print. Lastly I added a sentiment from SU! and then some Really Reasonable Ribbon(Brown Satin), and some Dew Drops,to complete my card.


CottageCutz Dies Used:




Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
cheryl

7 comments:

Mojca said...

Oh the tree die is just gorgeous! And the colours really pretty. Hugs! Mojca

Simko said...

Your card is SO BEAUTIFUL, Cheryl! Love the tree die... It looks great with added flowers in pink and white pearls! Such a great idea! You picked such a lovely colors to make this card!
Hugs,
Simona

Carol Hurlock said...

This is super gorgeous Cheryl. I love the sweet little flower addition on the tree. This is one of my favorites in the release. I have wanted a tree like this forever. You did an awesome job with it. Love your work.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love your tree dies!

Olena said...

WOW!!! So beautiful card! Love your work! Olena

Kathy said...

I love this tree die and how you did it with the pinks and browns! Beautiful job! Blessings! Kathy

Vladuška said...

Beautiful card and colours are so sweet like chocolate. Love it.