Saturday, January 05, 2013

Valentine.......


Please be mine!!!
Hello everyone, today's card was designed using this SWEET CottageCutz Cupid Mouse die from Last years Release. I just LOVE these CottageCutz/Peachy Keen dies with the stamp faces. Tooo cute!!

Card Measures 6 x 6 
I had cut this lil' guy out last year and never used him. He was in the package, and I thought perfect timing!! He was colored with copics that im sure of :) I also used some new design paper I got after Christmas, and some RRR Seam Binding to make my bows! Of course I had to add lots of buttons :)



Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!! 
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

8 comments:

Vladuška said...

This die is really so sweet and make you smile. :) You made such a cute card and you've used great colour combination.

Simko said...

Oh my gosh, your mouse is so sweet. I love this cute Cupid Mouse Die. Nice coloring too!

Carol Hurlock said...

Awww Cheryl this is so sweet. Love the pretty bows and the heart and button embellishments. Super cute.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Kathy said...

Just adorable, Cheryl! Perfect Valentine's Day card! Blessings! Kathy

Lisa aka Raining said...

Oh my! what an adorable card! I bow down to your cardmaking talents!!!! Such cute dies! Love them!

Olena said...

So cute card! Love it! Olena

Janice W. said...

Great card Cheryl! So cute and great color combo!

Barbara said...

Adorable. I love seeing use of older dies.