Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Just Married!

Hello everyone , Cheryl here with a Wedding Card using the Beautiful CottageCutz Dies from The Scrapping Cottage.

On my card I decided to use the super sweet CottageCutz Just Married Car (4x6) and then cut the car in a glitz white, and the bumper and tail light surroundings in a light grey design paper. My accent color for this card is pink, so I made everything else on the car pink.

Next I used the CottageCutz Wedding Border and doubled it up with Pink and Black to run across the right corner of my card

I used the CottageCutz Baby Frame, and the CottageCutz Magnolia Doily to layer for behind my car.

CottageCutz Dies Used:

Others Used:
DCWV/Forever and Always Stack
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Black satin
Helmar/Premium Craft Glue, Acid Free Glue, Zapdots, 450
Wedding Bells button
Sewing
Copics






Thank you for looking and hope you have a super wonderful day!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl
Come see the NEW Hocus Pocus Halloween Release from The Scrapping Cottage! 

2 comments:

Lorie said...

SO elegant and just beautiful!!

Carol Hurlock said...

Super cute Cheryl. It's so girly and frilly and full of your fabulous style and personality. Just gorgeous.
Bear Hugs,
Carol