Friday, August 03, 2012

Baby Girl & Video on Coloring

CottageCutz Baby Elephant!
Hello everyone, today i'm sharing CottageCutz Baby Elephant , she is sooo SWEET!! I just loved coloring her and putting her together, super EASY!!! I used Copics to color, and she is cut out in white. I did do a video and will add it to this post below.

Of course I LOVE PINK! so I just had to do this one in that color. Next one will be BLUE!! heheheheh

I used several CottageCutz Dies, some are from the Baby Release and others are from the Spring Blossom Release.
CottageCutz Used:

I layered the main image using the Lace Flower Doily and Large Baby Doily. I also added one of the Spring Tags to this layer as well. The GIRL writing is from the CottageCutz Spring Blossom Alphabet.

I also just had to add one of the CottageCutz Mini Diaper Pins, they are soooo CUTE!!!






My CottageCutz Baby Elephant was colored using these copics-
Copics- W-1, W-3 ,Cheeks(R20),RV11,RV23, Diaper Pin(Y08, YR31)Diaper (R85,RV11)
Other supplies-
Helmar Acid Free Glue, Premium Craft Glue
May Arts Silk
Really Reasonable Ribbon Seam Binding
Pearls
white gel pen

Video on Copic coloring with CottageCutz Baby Elephant


Thank you all for looking and have a lovely weekend!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just beautiful Cheryl. So soft feminine and frilly. How pretty the ribbon and flowers coordinate with your composition. This is outstanding.

Bear Hugs,
Carol