Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hello, sunshine!

Summer time is officially here - finally! - and what could be more appropriate than a bright and cheerful welcome for Mr. Sunshine. :) I love this summer sun die by Cottage Cutz.


For his sweet face I used one of the face stamps from the gingerbread doll set. Isn't it cute. :)


Before I sign off today for the last time, I want to take this opportunity to thank Joanne and the Scrapping Cottage, Kay our DT Coordinator and all the DT members for making my time on this team so much fun. I have thoroughly enjoyed  the past year as part of this talented team of crafters, sharing my work and showcasing the fabulous Cottage Cutz products Joanne brings to us. Thank you all so much for such a wonderful experience!!!

See you 'round Scrapendipity's Studio! :)
HUGS and craftyness,

2 comments:

Lorie said...

He's adorable, Shar!! Bright, cheerful, and ready to make someone's day!!!!! It's been great to be on this DT with you and be inspired by your work. I'll see you around blogland and FB! Best wishes and happy stampin' and scrappin'!!

Hugs,
Lorie

CreatedbyKay said...

Shar, such a cheery card - we will miss your inspiration around here on the blog.