Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Let's do Some Bakin'

I'm absolutely lovin' this Kitchen Release! I started a recipe book years ago and I'm constantly adding to my book. I was so excited to get my hands on these kitchen dies for this very reason.

I used the Measuring Scoop Mini die and the Flour & Sifter die for my recipe for Buttermilk Biscuits.

It also comes with two stamps to complete the look.


I added a little bit of Picket Fence Stickles to my sugar to make it look real.
Tell us what you think of this release and the fun ways you have found to use them.
Have a great Wednesday everyone!
Kay


5 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

I love this! I can't wait to type up some recipes so I can get busy with my dies! :)

Shar said...

LOVE! Kay this is so cute and perfect for recipe cards. :)

teachermom5 said...

Ok, now something new for me to collect and play with! These are just beautiful, I took a look at the other dies in the kitchen collection and wow! Thank you.

Lorie said...

Oh my! This is YUMMY on too many levels, Kay! LOVE IT!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh skool cute! Wish i could find all of these kitchen dies for sale still! I would love them!!