Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Basket Tags for Easter

 This weekend I had a great time doing a demo at the local Scrapbooking Store (Beach Scrapbooks). They are now ordering these great Cottage Cutz dies. They had just received their order of the New Easter dies. I helped them out with a little make-n-take. Each customer could play around and make a Easter basket tag. Above is the Rabbit with Umbrella die. The package showed the bunny done in the cinnamon color, so I wanted to stick with the same colors as the package. I used a peach card stock and highlighted the bunny in Gingerbread color ink with a sponge. He really came out cute. The coat was a bright yellow with highlight of a taxi cab color orange. This die was sooooo easy. . . it looks like a lot of parts . . but they go together perfect.

This tag has the most adorable mouse as you can see from the picture below, this little guy can be used by himself as well as the sunflower. Above I did him in a taupe color and below in white with highlights of pink. I can just think of all the Halloween and Christmas ideas for this guy. can you imagine that mouse with a black eye mask, cape and treat bag. WOW. The other thing is the die is set so you do not need to have the shirt on. . so if you want a nak-it mouse for a project . . there is a full body on the die. 
 Last I wanted to show you the Cottage Cutz Ornate Cross with last years Daffodils die. This was just a quickie to try the cross with the flowers. I layered the cross in White, Yellow and Burgundy card stock. . poking out various layers at a time. I added a few jewels and highlighted the white cross in yellow ink. The Rejoice verse was made on my Dymo on clear plastic and mounted on white card stock with yellow edge.
That's it for this week. It was a busy Saturday demo.   Till next week. . .   Thank You   Barry

6 comments:

Janice W. said...

Wonderful projects, as usual! The mouse with sunflower is my new favorite!

Barbara said...

You outdo yourself every week!!!

Shar said...

Great projects! These are the cutest little things!

Lorie said...

As always, your attention to the little details is impeccable, my friend! You are amazing, and so are these tags!

Hugs,
Lorie

Cindy Beland said...

I love the projects,Amazing job! :)

Ruth Ellen said...

Fabulous projects this week, Barry!! Lovin the inspiration you are dishing out to us!!