Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gnomes, flowers and butterflies, oh my!

For this week's projects I've used versatile Cottage Cutz Made Easy flowers, ornate butterfly, and Mrs. Gnome. The new flower designs are so much fun. You can create so many flower designs with just these few pieces. And I love the "buttons" too! Such a great design.






Inside message:

I combined the new butterfly with an older one using the same glittery idea for the openwork in the wings. They go so well together and look how pretty when combined with the flowers.

Thanks for looking. Be sure to check out the store for the adorable gnomes, flowers, butterfly and more fun designs from the new spring release!

5 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Great projects today, Shar!!! I love all the glitter! Those butterflies look like they are ready to fly right off the page :)

Janice W. said...

Cute cards Shar,as always!

Lorie said...

Beautiful, Shar! I love the way the butterflies look cut out of the patterned paper! Just BEAUTIFUL!!!

Nikki Foraker said...

HOW DID I MISS THESE....AWESOME!!!!

CreatedbyKay said...

Great projects Shar!