Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fun project for my little book worm :)

My youngest daughter is really becoming quite the little reader. In an effort to reinforce how well she is doing and how proud I am of her reading, I decided to make her a little bookmark. The Cottage Cutz Mini's are perfect for fun and quick little projects like this one. There are so many cute little shapes to choose from that I can always find just want I am looking for with any project.

For my bookmark, I couldn't help but pull out my little Cottage Cutz Mini Worm. I think he is just the cutest little thing and the perfect accent for my bookworm project.

I hope you are all having a fun and scrappy Saturday!! Happy crafting!



 

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Sooooo cute, Ruth Ellen! That cute little worm is perfect for this bright and beautiful book mark! Very well done!

Hugs,
Lorie

Shar said...

Adorable!!!

Janice W. said...

Very cute Ruthie!

CreatedbyKay said...

What a fun bookmark! This little worm is perfect for a kids bookmark and I love all the twine with that paper.