Monday, September 06, 2010

Good Morning Friends!


Hello everyone! I hope you have all had an enjoyable Labor Day weekend. The weather here has been perfect! I love fall and I love Halloween, so I have made a Halloween card for today's post. It is that time of year, so I am sure you have been seeing lots of Halloween posts these days.
I used the mouse die for my Halloween rat. He is trying to hide, under the witches hat, from the 3 spooky ghosts. I used the ghost with legs die. I put the hat on the rat and didn't use the legs as I wanted my ghosts to be flying. And finally, I used the picket fence die. I love the picket fence and have used it often.

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Great card today, Janice! I love the flying ghosts, and that hat on the mouse's head is cah-uuute! You've created a wonderful eerie scene with the fence and the webs in the corners, too! Great job!!

Ruth Ellen said...

Super cute!! I am lovin all the fun Halloween projects!!

Shar said...

Nice spooky card Janice. Your mouse/rat rather creeped me out -- you did an awesome job making it creepy. LOL Love the hat.

CreatedbyKay said...

I need to get that picket fence, there is so much you can do with that die! Love how you put together your Halloween scene!