Saturday, September 11, 2010

Christmas Countdown

These are the dies I am showcasing today:



Christmas is closer than you think and it is time to start working on your Christmas lists. If you have not already added these adorable little Gingerbread men to your Cottage Cutz collection, you are definitely missing out. The Gingerbread shape is quick and simple to put together and so much fun to accessorize with the different Accessories Dies available.


On my layout, I chose to make my little Gingerbread a girl by adding the pigtails to her hair. I also used Stickles to add additional accents.

5 comments:

Lorie said...

This is just adorable, Ruth Ellen! Your layouts are always so inspirational! Beautiful work!!

Shar said...

Aww! What an adorable photo of your girlies. :) And the ginger-girl's piggie tails are so sweet! Such a cute touch. Love your layout!

lifesabeach32940 said...

Your girls are GORGEOUS, and your layout is AWESOME!! I LOVE that you added pigtails to your gingerbread girl. I just purchased the two dies you showcased today, and I am anxiously awaiting for them to arrive. Since seeing your layout, I am especially glad that I bought them!!

CreatedbyKay said...

What a sweet LO and I love how you add pig tails to the cute gingerbread!

Janice W. said...

Such a sweet picture of your girls! Great color choices and layout!