Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sunny Saturday!

Happy Saturday everyone! My project today is inspired by the adorable Cottage Cutz Summer Sun Shape from the Under the Sun August Release.

For this card, I took my inspiration from the bright colors of this Bo Bunny patterned paper to make a cheery hello card. These vibrant colors and happy sun just can't help but to brighten someone's day!


I inked the edges of the individual pieces of the sun to make them stand out a bit against each other and to add a little extra dimension.

I hope you have a great weekend and Happy Scrapping!!



4 comments:

Shar said...

Oh I love your use of the sun here. Definitely scrapliftable! :)

Lorie said...

This is so cute, Ruth Ellen! That paper is gorgeous, and your sun is perfect with it. I also love that tulle addition. So pretty!!

Donutfryer said...

Awesome card! Keep up the great work! Love your cards.

CreatedbyKay said...

Love how you used the sun die and made it purple!