Tuesday, May 11, 2010

All around the EDGES

My card today shows the Scallop Five Edger and the Flower 3, Layered dies.

A fun thing to do is to match your patterned paper to the wrapping paper you are using for your gift. I picked up this pretty spring wrapping paper the other day at the store and wanted my card to match. I was able to find this patterned paper that went pretty well with my wrap and went from there for the flower.
For the edger I cut out 4 pieces, punched out the holes and attached to the sides of my inside panel.
This allows you to border just about any size piece you want.

Join me back here tomorrow for my Watch for it Wednesday post on dual purpose layouts.



4 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Super cute!! What a great idea to coordinate your cards with the gift wrap!! Love how you used the edger, too :)

Helmka Family said...

This is so pretty! Love the quote and how you used the Edger die. The flower looks great with all the layers!
TFS!
Karen

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Very lovely!

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow! this is beautiful! xxD