Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Watch for it Wednesday #54

What do these CottageCutz dies have in common?
I used pieces of all these dies to create my Happy Easter Card below.
There are so many possibilities with die cuts, you can certainly use them as shown or mix them up with different dies to create something completely different.

I took the Easter egg die and cut it from patterned paper and then cut another one from limeade Bazzill cardstock. I inked the edges of both and then cut out the mini Daisy and inked that and glued it to the egg. I then took Glossy accents and covered the whole egg with it.
I used the grass from the Picnic table die and the little flowers from the Sheep w/flowers die.

I hope this helps you to think outside each individual die and think of the BIG picture when you create your next project.
Happy Easter everyone!



4 comments:

Helmka Family said...

Ok...this is just FABulous! What a great idea to mix up the dies. Adorable card!
TFS!
Karen

Ruth Ellen said...

So Springy and fun!! I love how the Cottage Cutz dies are designed to use in pieces or in whole!

GiuliaG. said...

don't you love glossy accents...I think that's my new favorite thing

DonnaMundinger said...

Great use of the die pieces and I sure love the glossy accents on the egg! xxD