Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Eggs Anyone?

Have you ever seen diecuts anywhere that are as detailed as CottageCutz? These dies come in so many unique cuts and this Easter Egg Stand is no exception.
I apologize for poor quality picture on this card - it's cloudy here in Utah and hard to get the lighting I need to take a good picture. This 2 die set gives you so many possibilities.
It come with these 3 different basket choices, the option for Easter Eggs title or a blank one so you can create your own as I did with the Happy Easter stamp. There are eggs together and seperate, flowers, bows etc.
I cut this out with white cardstock and colored the pieces in with Copics. I also used a little Stickles on the tulips and some Glossy Accents on the eggs and chocolate rabbit.
Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Gorgeous card, Kay!! I love all the details on this shape! Sooooooo many possibilities and combinations! TFS!

Helmka Family said...

WOW...so beautiful! Love the embossing behind. The detail is amazing on the CottageCutz dies.
TFS!
Karen

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh WOW! Is this ever fabulous! xxD