Monday, March 15, 2010

Easter Book Page 2


Happy Monday! Today I will be using the Cottage Cutz Truck w/Hay and the Spring Embellishments.This is the second page in my Easter mini Album. I used the truck die from the Cottage Cutz Autumn Release and put the eggs from the Spring embellishments in the bed of the truck. To enhance the flowers I added pearls to the center of my flowers.

These Cottage Cutz dies are so versatile. I love how you can use parts from different dies to create your own die.

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh is that ever CUTE! Loads of things you could put in that truck, and the eggs are beautiful! xxD

Ruth Ellen said...

I love how you used the truck!!! That is sooooooo cute! Very creative, Ann!

CreatedbyKay said...

Cute little Easter page Ann - that truck can be filled with just about anything for any holiday or ocassion.

Helmka Family said...

What a great way to use these dies! So cute and creative.
TFS!
Karen