Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Watch for it Wednesday #43

Today's Watch for it Wednesday is a couple of quick and easy tips I have found helpful.
The first is Goo Gone.
Many of you probably have this on your shelf at home to remove the residue from price tags etc. I have found this cleans my scissors wonderfully. As I use my craft scissors to cut adhesive and mounting tape my scissors gum up over time.
Goo Gone takes off the sticky like it was butter.
I cleaned out a little sample bottle I had and put a little Goo Gone in it to keep in my craft room so I didn't have to find a place for a big bottle of it.
The next tip is dryer sheets.
I keep one of these in my craft room as well, these
are wonderful to use on your diecut mat to keep the pieces from clinging.
I simply wipe off the mat every once in awhile when I notice static starting to develop.
If you live in a humid area you may not have this problem, but here in Utah it's pretty dry.
We'll see you back tomorrow for another wonderful layout from Ruth Ellen.

3 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Great tip! Thanks, Kay :)

annb said...

Thanks for the tips!!!

Txangel528 said...

Really great tips!!