Thursday, August 06, 2009

Tooth Fairy Kit

A scrapbooking friend of mine made a Tooth Fairy kit for her granddaughter and I thought it was such a fun idea that I wanted to make one for my oldest daughter, too. I used the tin that the old Silhouette Download Cards used to come in. Then I covered it with some papers from my stash. I used the QK Merry font and the retired QK toothfairy die. I added some stickles on the top for some extra bling which I knew my daughter would like. Then, when she lost her first tooth, this is what the tooth fairy left her along with a special toy for her first tooth.


2 comments:

Rochelle said...

This is adorable Ruth Ellen! So sweet and such a great idea! I love the little certificate and the very special box that every little girl would cherish! Thank-you for the wonderful idea!

StevenHWicker said...

I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing. Tooth fairy kit